Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm 22!

Thanks to all those who made my 22nd birthday wonderful! To my friends in Dublin, thanks for a great few days and all the presents (and drinks)!! And to all my family and friends back home, thank you for all the cards and presents I received... I'm so lucky to have you guys!!

My birthday was celebrated three days in a row. It started with Saturday where we went to Temple Bar to Fitzsimon's, an awesome pub with a great band! Sunday, my actual birthday, was spent relaxing at home. I woke up and opened a ton of presents to start my day off right! I enjoyed some delicious hot fudge pudding courtesy of this one girl named Bowey aka Lisa :) We had a bit o banter didn't we Tobey?! Good craic alright!! ha!! Later on I had some birthday cake (thank you Baby Lini it was delicious!). Definitely got my fill of chocolate in for the day!! Then we celebrated once again on Monday with intentions of going to a club, but ended up at the same pub we went to on Saturday -- bonus: club downstairs!!

I have a feeling that 22 is going to be my best year yet... :)

Saturday




Sunday



Monday



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from your favorite U.S. History teacher at Corning High School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would just like to reassure the general public that bowey is not in any way dangerous or psychotic contrary to what the pictures may lead someone to believe. She just does'nt photograph well.:).....happy bday rozzerxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday love!!! Wish I could have been there like your last birthday... http://high-tide-or-low-tide.blogspot.com/2009/02/goal-73-go-dancing-with-my-sister.html

    Bowey you are a hottie!

    ReplyDelete