Saturday, December 5, 2009


I don't really have any significant news other than trying to get a ton of work done before I leave for holidays and of course a few pubs here and there ;)

I sent my secret santa gifts back home earlier this week. I did this extremely early with fear that the poor family member I had would be left presentless on Christmas. It will be weird not being there for Christmas, but I think I'll get over it when I'm sitting on the beach in the Canary Islands :)

This Saturday I'll be flying to London for the weekend. I'll get back on Monday and then fly to Gran Canaria on Tuesday to begin my three week adventure in Spain. I can't believe how fast time is flying by!

1 comment:

  1. you are going to have such a great time!! i wonder who will get the special gift from ireland...

    ReplyDelete