Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY DREAM

If you ask anyone close to me the one thing that I really wanted to do at this point in my life (that I have been talking about for the past year and a half) they would easily respond...

STUDY ABROAD IN IRELAND.


I came up with the idea of studying abroad about two years ago. The idea of such an amazing experience both intrigued and excited me. I decided that this was something that I wanted and needed to do for myself.

It was not soon after that I decided exactly where I wanted to go, Dublin City University. The exceptional Communication Studies Department at DCU was only one of contributing factors to my decision. I have always been fascinated with the Irish culture. Once I realized that DCU specialized in Communication Studies, and offered these courses for international students, I knew it was meant to be.

So I set my goals high and hoped for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment