Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Limerick and Killarney

I spent the last week in Limerick with Lisa and her family and had a great time!

We went to a Munster rugby match where we saw them win so they are now in the Heineken Cup quarterfinals. It was a big game which made it even more exciting (still in the process of learning the rugby rules though!) We arrived early and had a few pints in the team clubhouse before going to the game. It was there that we met Mick Galwey, somewhat of a legend here in Eire :) Lisa and her dad kept telling me to ask him for a picture, but I didn't know which guy he was or why he was famous. Now I do :)



Lisa got really excited for the match



Thomond Park





We spent a day in Killarney and went to the national park which was absolutely beautiful!












I also got to try some new foods courtesy of Lisa's parents. Cabbage & bacon (bacon = ham sooo delish!), hummus, roast veg, Christmas cake and Irish coffee to name a few.

I love you Tobey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment