Tuesday, April 27, 2010

no more classes!!

As of today, I am now done attending classes at DCU... forever. Now all I have left to do is write three essays and take two exams - not exactly the way I imagined spending my last month living in Dublin, but what can you do?!

I apologize for the lack the excitement in my life for you dedicated blog readers. I no longer feel like a tourist here and haven't for quite some time. I feel I've seen all there is to see in and around Dublin. Not that I'm complaining. Don't get me wrong, I still love the city to death - but I suppose now my blog posts are about a normal resident in Dublin instead of 'the California girl who just moved to Dublin!' --- I say this, yet it was not even a month ago that I traveled out of the country. I guess that shows how amazing this year has been; one month without leaving Ireland and my life is rather 'boring' :) :) :)

Hopefully I'll be blogging soon about my adventures to the Giant's Causeway in the north and Connemara near Galway. You may or may not receive pictures with those posts, as my stuff will be gone as soon as Lisa moves out. My last week or more with no TV, no computer, no dishware or cutlery (ahhh!), minimal roommates... ughhh. I guess that means no distractions and more time for studying! But all of that does have a bonus because...

MY SISTER WILL BE HERE!!! I am soooo excited about this!!!! We are currently finalizing our plans for our holiday starting May 30th when she arrives in Dublin! I'll show her around Dublin and Galway before heading to Venice, Rome and Pompeii in Italy. Then we will travel to Athens, Greece before ending our fab vaca in Santorini, one of the most popular and beautiful Greek islands. I am SO excited to see all these places, but most of all see and travel with my BFF who I have not seen since September!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!! Can't wait to see you in exactly one month!!

    ReplyDelete