Monday, May 3, 2010

Can you find your card?


A burst of wind came through my window today and blew down all of the cards I had on my desk. With these already down, I thought it'd be a great opportunity to show off how loved I am. These cards have been accumulating over the past year from various friends and family members. Looking at them really makes me realize how very lucky I am to have such great and thoughtful people back home. These are just some of the cards I received this year. It means so much to receive things from home, so I thank you all for being so wonderful! Can you find your card?

2 comments:

  1. Awww those are fun to look at! I totally zoomed in and tried to read all of them :) Very cute post. It's true - you are SO loved!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You will do anything to avoid writing, papers, won't you? hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete