Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let the Summer Holidays Begin!

TOMORROW I am picking up my sister, who I have not seen in 9 months, from the Dublin airport!! I will be showing her around Ireland a bit before exploring Venice, Rome (where we will meet our other sister!), Athens and Santorini. I doubt I'll blog before returning to California on July 7th, but I'm sure Charly will. So if you want to hear about our Italy and Greece adventures, you can check out her blog: http://high-tide-or-low-tide.blogspot.com/

I'm taking a short break from packing to write this. My apartment is completely empty :( I had a very emotional week. You never realize how much you love a place/person until it is time to say goodbye. Luckily for me, I have a month and a half left... but it's still sad to leave campus, my apartment, friends and roomies.

Alright... let the summer holidays begin! After this trip, INTERRAILING!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having an amazing time! Dublin is great, but you can't beat a European summer travel adventure. :-)

    ReplyDelete