Monday, September 7, 2009

11 Days!!

As my departure date is nearing, I have been finalizing a lot of things. I booked a hotel for my first night in Dublin that is walking distance from Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery, and Grafton Street to name a few.

Below are a few of the places I will see that I mentioned above to give you a nice visual. I'm sure my own pictures will be way better! :)

Photobucket

d a


Photobucket

To help get over jet lag I plan to explore these places the entire day and then go to bed that evening, thus hoping to be adjusted to the time change that next morning! It seems like a good plan and I think I'll be so excited that I won't be tired anyways.

I ordered an adapter and converter that arrived a couple weeks ago and it isn't as confusing as I had originally thought.

I have a friend whose family lives in France and I was invited to spend Christmas in Paris if I so choose! :)

I had a huge to do list consisting of about 15 necessary things to do that is basically completed. Now all I have to do is pack. I'm thinking I will start this soon, as I definitely don't want to rush nor forget anything. I have nightmares every night that I forget my passport... so that is the first thing I shall pack!

As I am getting closer I still feel no different and the reality of this amazingness has not yet hit me. I'm wondering when it will, I'm thinking not until I arrive in the airport. Everyone asks me if I'm so excited, nervous, anxious etc. and to be honest it doesn't even feel like I'm going, even though it is so close!

1 comment:

  1. I also can't believe you're going so soon! I'm really glad that when I go you'll be my experienced guide.

    ReplyDelete