Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday

St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre

Photobucket

Photobucket


Europe's largest indoor clock!

Photobucket

Everyone always makes fun of me because I take too many pictures of the flowers!

Photobucket

We went into Dublinia, a museum. There was a ton of information about the history of Ireland and vikings. It was very interesting and we learned a lot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We climbed a million stairs to get to the top of this place and it was well worth it! This is the gorgeous view of Dublin!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

You can find these horse carriages everywhere

Photobucket

We also went to St. Stephen's Green on Sunday, which is a park, but that deserves its own separate post because I took way too many pictures and it is the most beautiful park I have ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! Thanks for all the pics. How was class? I'm sorry you're sick!!

    ReplyDelete