Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some pictures for my anxious family :)

These are some pictures I took my first day wandering around Dublin - they are all oversized and I don't feel like changing them, so if you click on the picture you can see the whole thing, which way better of course :)

the first four are pictures of Dublin Castle

Photobucket


dublin castle


dublin castle


dublin castle




I was trying to show "castle street." I had a hard time finding my way around at first because I was looking for street signs, but they are posted on the buildings.


Photobucket


Christchurch Cathedral:

Catholic Church



Photobucket


St. Patrick's Park:

St. Patrick's Park

St. Patrick's Cathedral:

St. Patrick's Cathedral

St. Patrick's Cathedral


Showing that Charly should go wedding dress shopping with me here in Dublin! :)

Photobucket


Grafton Street:

grafton street

Old City Hall:

trinity college?

city hall

Ha'penny bridge & the Liffey River:

ha'penny bridge

ha'penny bridge


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hampstead Apartments (view from my bedroom):

my apartment

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! When you upload the pics, click "small," because it looks like it's currently uploading to "large." That's why they go off the page. It's okay though, I clicked on every one to see them! I'm so glad you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad told me this was up.I hadn't checked for a while.I love all the pics & there aren't so many that I get tired of them. I loved the comment that went along with the wedding dresses:)

    ReplyDelete