Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stressful Week

Countless hours and three papers later... I am finally done with this stressful week! Now I have a little bit of time to update you on the past week or so.

Last Saturday I watched the Ireland vs. France football match at a pub. The city centre was PACKED, as everyone was going to watch this match. France won 1-0 :( I found myself surprisingly into the match the entire time, must have been the atmosphere! Afterwards we went to an amazing pub with a great band. Definitely somewhere I'll be taking my sister, Charly, when she comes in May!

Photobucket

The next couple days consisited of work, work, work...

Volleyball practice

Work, work, work... with a small break at our neighbor's apartment to watch the final football match between Ireland vs. France to see who would make it to the World Cup Finals. France prevailed once again (on a handball btw!), leaving all the lads upset - not the happiest atmosphere!

More work...

Went to play some basketball to blow off some steam. What a wonderful break!

One much-needed night spent laughing for hours with my roommates.

AND NOW IT IS MY WEEKEND!!

Plans for this upcoming week:

1. Going to the cinema to see the new Twilight movie
2. Hiking Powerscourt and Maulin
3. Ice skating
4. Going to a comedy show that is hosted by DCU (Next week is comedy week and there are famous comedians performing every day)
5. Spending Thanksgiving at a pub
6. And more work (definitely ready to be done with this semester!)

No comments:

Post a Comment