Thursday, October 29, 2009

HALLOWEEN

On Wednesday DCU had a Halloween Mystery Tour. We met at the Nu Bar at 9:00 for some drinks before heading off to a mystery location to dance away the rest of our night :) We ended up going some place just outside of Dublin. We started getting ready about 6 pm, so by the time we got home at 3:30 am we were exhausted! It was a great night! (I dressed up as Betty Boop if you couldn't tell)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lisa & I (I really thought her smurf costume was the best idea ever!)

Photobucket

I LOVED this guy's costume!

Photobucket

Notice the bag mom! :)

Photobucket

Sinead & I

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ah, the drunk of the Irish... no joke, we had JUST arrived and we already found this poor lad like this! (This type of thing is a common occurrence)

Photobucket


Angela & I

Photobucket

Yvonne & I

Photobucket

And of course miss Caroline! (I think the kissy face is appropriate given the costume)


Photobucket



Danny the scary Santa Claus

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow you really did look like Betty Boop! Nicely done. I'm kind of liking the red lipstick! ;) That smurf costume is crazy though - so so impressive!! Is she wearing long sleeves and tights??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz! Nope that's ALL paint all over her, it took FOREVER! You should see our apartment, blue blue blue! But totally worth it... she wins for best costume for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete