Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome to Room V270!!

Today is one of my very few lazy days and decided to take the opportunity to show you my apartment. I probably should have picked up a little bit beforehand, but I wanted you to see where I really live.

This weekend should be another fun one! Tonight I'm going to go out to celebrate Halloween, sporting the Betty Boop costume once again. Tomorrow I'm going to Glendalough to hike the Wicklow Mountains. And somewhere in between I'll work on my homework. Oh yeah... I almost had a heart attack when I received my first graded paper on Friday! At the top was a '69' and I freaked out. Only to later realize the grading system is different here. 70 is an A, 60 is a B, etc. I got an A- phew!!

MY APARTMENT:

The hospital-style hallway with all of our rooms.

Photobucket

Our kitchen/living/dining room area (notice the size of the refrigerator shared by FIVE people - the top one, the freezer in on bottom - absolutely ridiculous!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


The view outside our living room window and an opportunity to show you our festive Halloween decorations!

Photobucket

my bedroom (Excuse the ugly duvet cover that I had to buy asap when arriving - slept two days without one. 8 euros thanks to Penneys :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


I LOVE that I have my own bathroom! :)


Photobucket

This is the park that is basically on campus. It is HUGE and I have yet to see the whole thing. I take advantage on sunny days and wander around this beautiful place.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your place looks tiny, but it's probably worth is for a private bathroom. Love the decorations! Are you getting a Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's small, but it has everything I need so I can't complain! We had even more decorations that didn't show up too well in the pics. We were talking about getting a little christmas tree and putting lights up! we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete